View Single Post
# 24 30-06-2008 , 02:42 AM

Originally posted by GecT
Everybody's been down the "Uuhhh, where do I even start?!" road. PLE doesn't suck, that watermark does though :x but I've seen people use it still. And you just answered your own question, people who know enough to teach will want to be paid because as you can see its NOT easy, they had to go through that and more (lets face it, the software has been improved), its just one of those things that takes time and effort because the program is just a tool, YOU have to make things happen. Thats why you have communities like this where people with common interests, share and all that other good crap. So if you have questions, ask, I'm sure they'll get answered but as for asking a person who has enough technical knowledge and also the ability to instruct (without confusing a newbie all to hell) to take a perfect stranger on the internet under their wing for free? highly unlikely so don't hold out for that. Not trying to discourage you, just being realistic and on that note, don't get upset if you aren't making a Final Fantasy movie your 3rd month in lol, be patient, stick with it and take baby steps. Get familiar with the interface and do the basic tuts in the help files.

And this image is just reinforcing what Mayaniac said (couldn't stare at those colors for too long man lol :p )

im not really looking to make FF based animation but more like future war. With mechs, foot soldires and much more. Im tired of the normal stuff like working with wings 3d because it has no animation program. I wanna get in touch with the big boys and make something worth while, ill go through these steps. I wont let its complexity get me down...

I just hope i wont be balled by all the stress it will bring... user added image

im beginning to think i might need the retail version in order for this thing to work.... because i cycled through the drop down menu and i did not see "Modeling" ware if you hit the space bar you would see "Edit Polygons"

this PLE is sure something... I dont know how you guys did it but i can sure tell you this aint no walk in the park like some people say it is :-p

Last edited by Christen20; 30-06-2008 at 02:51 AM.