View Single Post
# 1 07-07-2008 , 12:57 AM

2 Issues of Crashing

Hi Everyone

Well I seem to be having two issues with Maya. The first concerns the (I guess you could call it) mesh perspective. See when I hit the letter 6 on my keyboard it will show me the texutres on my mesh's. Well my latest project has a ton of textures and Hi Polly counted Mesh's and when I try to turn the textures on I get this.

Runtime Error

Program C:\Program Files\Autodesk\maya2008\bin\maya.exe

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information.

Then I get

May.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is followed by a log with an error signature

Error Signature
AppName: maya.exe AppVer: 2007.8.2.2245 ModName: ravix.dll
ModVer: 4.0.0.218 Offset: 0005817b

Now I dont know if this info helps but If anyone has the solution I'd thank ya much for your help.

The 2nd problem I am having is with Exporting my files. It again Crash's and gives me this.

Application: Autodesk Maya Version: 200708022245-704165 Error: Unhandled Exception

now I dont know what the unhandled exception could be, I know I have plenty of Memory and GB's. but then I'm not a PC Master lol so if anyone could help me with this issue as well I'd thank ya.

Best regards
GameSeeker