Thread: taj_new project
View Single Post
# 104 11-09-2008 , 05:23 PM
Subscriber
john mate, the base is harder than it looks eh!? thanks for the kind words.., im not very confident.., your the second person in the 'biz' today to say ive done a good job of it so far.

i think there is a lot more to 3D than making the model, i spend a lot of time and money trying to understand the renderers and lights, and then the compositing applications and how there are used.., this art is certainly no over night learning curve.., its worth it though user added image

man you really have got some very fast work flows happening, anyone who has tried to make money from maya would immediately recognize the practicalities of this tut.., those that have time to kill may miss it.., dont know?? but its helped me a lot.

btw, i couldnt get that script to work (no biggie) .., im wondering if its me?? have you tried it in maya 2008??

alexanderH, yea, it was very interesting stuff.., im starting to think architecture is the window to the group human consciousness; amazing the hows and whys of some buildings.., and this one has many stories to tell.

take it easy and life will be easy