View Single Post
# 8 13-09-2008 , 12:41 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by gster123
I've got to disagree on the first point with Dell, I ordered my laptop they said it would be 3 weeks, I had it within 2 weeks, also when we order them with work we've never had a late delivery, they always have been early, same with friends that have ordered them, might just that we've been lucky...

Also with the glossy screens I've never really had a problem with mine, yes sometimes if its really really sunny and the suns at the back of me I might get a bit of glare but its not like its unuseable, then again thery vary form manufacturere to manufacturer.

well... what i said about dell isn't obviously always the case, but it was mega-delayed for the people i know who ordered from them

so based on what you said, and what they have experience, i suppose if you need one reasonably fast it's better to go to a secret shop or retail shop and buy one

also, the sun is in front of me, for me, so i suppose that might increase the reflections and glare by a lot...

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D