View Single Post
# 25 26-09-2008 , 05:18 AM
DUDE! DUDERS! DUDERINO!

*shrug* sorry. the base for the bathtub seems a little... unstable. one rock in the wrong direction and i can totally see those wooden things tipping and the whole bathtub crashing to the floor...

yea the popular concensus about the countertop is valid but it is really hard to place because although there is a slight specular highlight along the rim, i've never seen marble that looks like that. i can see how people could mistaken it for wood, but seeing that ONE highlight made me think otherwise. is there a glass door for the shower area? cause i can't seem to see one and especially since there isn't a step ridge separating the shower tile from the wood floor i could see a lot of water leakage/splashing issues. i know the purpose of a critique is to give constructive criticism for the lighting and modeling and texturing, but i really can't seem to see anything that's not been already said. oh maybe a 'where are the lights?' cause i know of no bathroom without vanity lights near the mirror at the sink.

Accept no substitutions.