View Single Post
# 40 24-11-2008 , 12:37 AM
Subscriber
Mayaniac and Arran, you are both very kind! I do appreciate it so very much!

Mayaniac, yes I like how the dash came out myself. I look at it and would have bet I could have done it. But I think the A/C Vents help alot. They were a trick I will keep in my Box of Tricks!

Arran, in regards to Cheech and Chong. I think they should just relax and enjoy the time that the years have afforded them! Maybe take up Maya and do some car modeling after they relax!! ;-) Who knows the may enjoy it!!! But Arran, when I start each new phase of this I surely don't feel up to the task. But I pay attention and use my head, and some of the tricks I have learned. He uses all creasing, and I never use that. I find if you are going to Sub-D it causes problems.I may be mistaken about that, but what I have found. So I have to improvise alot. But doing an Interior, not to mention the engine, is something I had always hoped to do. You say it should be yellow? Well I do agree with you 100%. But my girlfriend hates yellow. We will see!!! ;-)

I got the Steering Wheel taken care of and got more done on the Console. Starting to tie it to the dash now. May have some reworking to do in that phase.

I raise my glass of wine and toast all of you a very fine evening and Thanksgiving!!!

Attached Thumbnails

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).