Thread: Animated Short
View Single Post
# 4 25-12-2008 , 06:00 AM
Ok, change of plans. I'm deciding to go with a less favorite idea of mine but still good I think. More of a test project. If everything goes well, then I'll tackle my better ideas. I've been researching how to write the script and a couple of things I have to define are the concept and the characters.

Genre: Comedy (3 minutes)

Concept: A spray bottle of All Purpose cleaner enjoys himself as he effortlessly eliminates stains around the kitchen. That is, until he discovers a stain on his back. But figuring out how to get rid of the stain proves to be more challenging than he anticipated.

Characters: The bottle of All Purpose cleaner is proud, confident and graceful in his work. He has an "I can do anything" attitude as he dances around looking for every opportunity to put his skills to use". There is also a generic bottle of cleaner that is used to failure but yet very content with himself. He is passive, taking life as it comes.

It shouldn't take me long to finish the first draft for my script. So I'll post it soon.

C&C are always welcome

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!