Thread: Interior
View Single Post
# 8 27-02-2009 , 08:19 PM
Super Moderator
SomeGuy - Thanks, it was just getting near to impossible to tell, I was squinting, rotating the image etc, so I figured I'd just ask someone else instead of waiting on hindsight to kick in ><

Perfecto - honestly, I didn't give a lot of thought to it lol it just kind of happened so the majority of the models were dropped in there from my library minus the door and room.

hammer.horror - Yeah I know and I also find that odd, but its a one button thing so expect that to happen :p

Steve - Thanks! I won't put this in the folio, next thing that's going in there is something organic (crosses fingers) the boyfriend has been bugging me to get back on that wagon :/ Why don't you make your dream home studio? ^_^(I'm being so serious btw)

murambi - lol Thank you but after so much trial and error you start to guesstimate the settings much better (finally less headache yay)

Chirone - Yeah I agree about the lights, I think its camera distortion, I made some tweaks and I'm doing more renders.

This isn't a new render just tweaked in Photoshop, I want the room bout this bright.

user added image

- Genny