View Single Post
# 156 25-03-2009 , 05:33 AM
Subscriber
tbh, i don't see why not and i don't see why so

(and what is a douchebag?? you see it every so often used by nerds but i've never known... actually, keep me ignorant of it. i want to keep claiming that i don't know user added image).

i've never modelled a car, or followed a tutorial about modelling a car so i can't say whether its possible to model a car in 7 days.

the time between posts was quite small, and i got the impression that a car is really tough to model.
i'm not sure what would make following a tutorial tough either. Sure somethings don't always work the same way as the tutors, but its not usually a big thing
(...then again i've only followed one video tutorial right to the end and that's what you see in my avatar :p)

i assume dango has had experience in another 3d application, and is new to maya. but the experience he had was either quite little, or the 3d app was quite limited.

i dunno... i don't like it when people accuse you of not doing something when you did.... at some point we've probably all been accussed of such claims..

sorry... i'm only defending cuz i've picked up this sort of stuff really fast as well...(i think... i dont have anyone to measure against)

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D