View Single Post
# 1 20-06-2009 , 10:35 PM
Subscriber

Supervillain challenge The Smuggler

Hi. I had the idea of entering again with a character that is not a
true supervillain , but a common man who get involved in a chain of
circunstances that eventually make him something close.

The thing is as follows:

As it is known, in Titan, the biggest moon of Saturn, the life forms
thrieve in methane (there is there rivers and seas of this chemical
shaping the landscape and taking the roll of water on earth).

And, yes, as anyone would suppose, the inhabitants of Titan, get drunk drinking water.
So, in the following centuries an illegal commercial activity will flourish based on
the smuggling of this substance that even though cant exist in liquid form under Titan
surface temperatures,they have managed to add chemically to their drinks.

In one of his travells, the smuggler had to flee from an earth police patrol and in his run
get in collision course with an unknown alien ship making an intergalactic travell.

In the interaction with the field surrounding the alien vessell, his ship and his body
are destroyed, but the aliens manage to recover some parts of his body and a piece of his brain
and reconstruct him with powers that are common in their world but not in ours.

The few brain tissues left dont allow him to remember much, but he knows something for sure,
all water based life forms must be destroyed.

That was my idea for the supervillain challenge, but since Im now concentrating in the idea that
dark matter doesnt exist, and instead, our galaxy is made mainly of black holes and the stars are
only a small part of her entyre mass (the part we can see by now), Im thinking in devoting myself to
astrophysics, leave computer graphics, and post this idea in Space.com to see what they say.

My animations

My renders

Last edited by taquion; 15-07-2009 at 12:39 AM.