View Single Post
# 2 25-06-2009 , 11:36 PM
Subscriber
yes sad day.

But I affrad His music is going to be every where now - which is great for the fans but for people like me will drive me insane.

Don`t get me wrong I know many liked his music - I just found it dull and thought he was a little crazy.

Music channels are going to be playing the top 20 hits of MJ, the craziest news storys - hours of comments from pop acts that did not even know him. And no matter what channel you put on He will be there. News stories on forums that have nothing to do with music, members shouting at people saying jokes about the guy when last week it was funny. There are even people asking what`s going to happen to the Beatles rights - my god - we live in a sad world. All this and he`s not been dead 2 hours yet...

They did the same thing with Diana, 2pac, Left Eye, Biggie and Jade Goodee and lets face it MJ is bigger than them all.

Here`s hoping the media backs off. I`m all ready sick of this story as its everywhere. Its sad he`s dead - it really is - but I dont need to know about it 24/7 for the next 3 months.

Wishing a peaceful goodbye from me to him - R.I.P to a icon of music