View Single Post
# 17 12-10-2009 , 07:45 AM
Subscriber
Chirone: Yep those were done in geometry with the sculp polygon tool. I had a picture up from the Gnomon website tutorial (the police detective one I think) and tried to do something similar without Z-Brush or Mudbox.

Here is another update as I start the upper half. The base tactical vest is done and adding some tactical nurnies to it. He's got a medkit under his left arm. Some base straps. On his back is a tactical computer and iff/radio transmitter, Going over his right shoulder is a touch pad so he can access tac data without having to yank it off. Over his left shoulder is a flashlight with a micro sensor array. The idea is it feeds IR/Thermal, Electronic Emmissions, and other sensory data into the computer which can give 'Control' an idea of what he sees. He can also remote feed the IR/Thermal scans in his currently undesigned tactical glasses. Speaking of which I forgot to model the small transmitter that will broadcast from the computer to the glasses. (bluetooth style)
Also the extra items under his computer are spare batteries. As the computer guy I figured he'd be running more stuff though his first (of two) Computers.

A little long winded I know... :p

Attached Thumbnails

~To create a new world through the imagination