Thread: dino_chick
View Single Post
# 81 14-01-2010 , 12:18 AM
Subscriber
just a few little more bits and pieces..

Im sorry if it seems a post up updates of this when I havnt done that much extra work to it, but there is a good reason...

The computer that I work on is quite a nice computer but I use it with a monitor that is at least 8 years old. The resolution isnt very good and the quality of picture makes me not really like what im doing most of the time. But in my bedroom I have a Playstation3 which I have hooked up to a nice panasonic flatscreen tv, and when i look at this image on the browser on that it has a much better resolution/contrast/punchiness, which helps me see what else i could/should add/change. so i have been liking to keep it updated so that I can check my work each time I do some, even if it is a little, on a screen which gives me a slightly better quality of image.

That explained, In this update, I have changed the sign in the bottom left, done some more painting on the bunting and the clouds above the volcano, added some more paraphernalia to the ship and masts, given dino some manicles and tried to add some foot/cart prints to the sand, among other little bits and pieces. oh , and the lights on the hill in the background. And toned down the brightness of the hull interior.

I am starting to wonder how to make use of the space in the top right of the picture. I have thought about having some bird sit on top of the bunting, some hot air ballons in the sky, or some more rope work coming off the bunting... but am not sure...if anyone has any ideas I could throw into the mix it might help...

Attached Images