Thread: dino_chick
View Single Post
# 87 18-01-2010 , 08:10 PM
Subscriber
Genny.... Ok I shall bump it up the do-list a bit. To be honest Im a little worried about fixing it, because when I played with it when I first extended the picture it was a bit hard to do. But I think I must of been havin a stupid moment cause im sure its fixable.

Dave.... Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I showed my brother in the car on the way to center parcs on friday, and he just sort of solemnly nodded. I think his, and my familys attitude is kind of 'yeah, nice picture n all, but is it actually advancing your career?'

The family we went with have a couple of younger kids, 10 and 14 or 15 I think, and they both said they liked it, and their nan nudged me in the back and went, 'did you do that?', I said yeah, she went 'thats fab', which in her vocab is a definite vote of confidence, so that was pleasing.

Being on 3 mobile network, my signal was typically not great, and when my phone ran out of battery on the second day, I didnt bother recharging. Luckily the little girl had a small notebook she could get the internet on, but I didnt get alot of time to play with it, was gonna say hi from longleat. So I havnt seen the picture for a few days and having looked at it again just now for the first time, im quite pleased. Im looking forward now to continuing, i dont go back to work till friday.