View Single Post
# 60 09-02-2010 , 12:49 PM
Been a few months since I've worked on this at all, due to my own projects etc, and the client being busy with his own things too.
But had a chat with said client and started on another part of the project last night and got a bit done. This is another page on the site, which will be a club, basically a background image to one of his radio stations, the area does have a large video screen in it so we're hoping to have a little pan animation around to it when it's clicked on, the music from the radio will fade out and it'll show a selection of music video's to choose from. Once the selection is made you can then zoom in and watch the video.

Quite a bit more to add to it obviously, people for one, more tables, speakers, dj etc.

Also, I remember someone posting a question about rendering an AO inside of a closed area on another thread, not sure if it got an answer or not so if they, or anyone else needs to know how to do it, just up the max distance on the surface shader to anything higher than 0, 0 is a distance of infinite so as soon as it reaches the outer part of your enclosed space it'll render black, if the max distance is set higher then it'll render the AO, play with the distance amount to get the desired look.

Hope that helps someone!

Attached Thumbnails

Virtual City Challenge Apr 09

Spaceship Challenge June 09

Speed Machine Challenge Feb 2011

My Art and 3D Instagram
My DeviantArt Page