View Single Post
# 21 04-03-2010 , 09:43 AM
Lifetime Member
Thanks Dave,

no I would love to animate it. I have done the simple bouncing ball and solar system before (which actually worked). I am trying to work out how I will do the cockpits etc then TRY and I mean TRY to texture it, or animate FIRST then texture later???

I would like to see the props working and the turrets moving in an animation AND if I can get my head around it, flashing from the guns. It will be difficult as I am scanning tutorials/books and learning moves etc from them. I am self taught in all my Survey software and have no troubles at gaming, so even an old fella like me should be able to do it.

I might go little steps and try the animation first as I have never textured before and it looks a little confusing.

I have some limited Photoshop experience so I can do the basic stuff without trouble, bring on the learning I say!!
Love this stuff, just love it!!!! I am going to start drawing again too (if time permits).

Cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes