Thread: Maya 2011
View Single Post
# 40 20-03-2010 , 10:33 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Carp are essentially like the pigs of the water. they roll around in the muck and stuff, but they are great sport to catch. The bigger they are the harder they are to actually get them to take the bait. We use boilies (for those not in the know, they look like giant gumballs) They have all flavours ranging from tutti frutti to Tuna and Chilli flavors. Carp are one particular species of fish that learn as they get older - up to 60years in fact. Its always catch and release with carp, though I believe people are setting up carp farms to breed them for eating because of the decline of cod in the sea around the UK. They did a test on it on one of these chef programmes on TV, it went down quite well with most people.

Stuff like bream are a bloody nuisance as they are always scavenging on the carp bait, plus when you catch them they are the slimiest fish in the water, and the slime just stinks!! Even days after my unhooking mat has just reeked -even when dry!! I had to put it in the machine - wot a hummer. Perch are fun to catch though they are aggresive little buggers to say the least.

anyway back to 3d, Im beginning to geek on fishing LOL

best to all
Jay