View Single Post
# 78 30-05-2010 , 02:47 AM
Subscriber
Ok, so, the great rip...That would suck, but as a theory I see no use in pursuing it, for a few reasons, #1, If it is going to happen, we'll have about 2 minutes warning, that it happened, and it will no longer matter anyway. and #2, since it has yet to happen, it cannot be proven as a plausible theory by any measurable scientific method.

Dark matter, and dark energy, I am not so sure i buy into either of them. ITs a convenient way to explain things we have yet to comprehend. Gravitational lensing is the only possible method at this time to attempt to see Dark Matter. But, who's to say that the lensing isn't caused by a black hole, or a dead galaxy ( It is already proven that galaxy's can cause gravitational lensing, just study the Hubble Deep Field image. ) and Theoretically at this stage of the universes development there should be at least 2 to the 10th dead galaxy's in existence at this time. Galaxy's who no longer have enough mass of hydrogen to create stars, Those small early galaxy's would be among these, the ones who houses the super duper massive uber stars form ye time of olde, those that were on the order of a Google times the size of the sun that burned themselves out in 1 million years or less, and exploded with a force near that of the Great bang of bangs its self. yea, those would be dead galaxy's.

Also, Its theoretical that any Gravitational lensing could as well be caused by Hyper strings, or Super strings..granted the theory of Strings in any form has basically been proven wrong at least to our current understanding of the universe , the face still remains, that the only current way of detecting said energy is not plausibly accurate to a scientific study of any sort.

I'm babbling...LoL

On to something more important,
Heisenberg uncertainty Princible.
I woudl suggest to you, If at the quantum level i cannot see exactally where somethgin is without efecting its speed, or see how fast it moves without effecting its position, Perhaps the same is true of us. Mayhaps we all effect each other just by knowing of the others existance?...IT woudl make sense right?
Think of it, even in terms of Maya. Say, I know the answer to a question you do not know, By knowing me, i have effected you and your position on maya and its use.

Theorize on how the above mentioned prinsible can be applied to everyday life would you?

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!