View Single Post
# 13 02-08-2010 , 10:55 AM
Lifetime Member
LOL love ya Chirone....pity the bars are so far apart..though yours open earlier...cold beer.

Well you could be right BUT if the morons could also live longer doesnt mean they will...they will still be morons and still affected by mortality through mundane means.

Yes your Grandad hated Nippon....so did a lot of my elders. BUT theu hated them for a reason mate...they were there...lets not take an actual memory of horror (on BOTH sides) and say you wouldnt be affected. It takes generations if not longer to forget the atrocities of war my old friend.

Many A.N.Z.A.C's also hated Turks..Germans etc etc but they seem to now respect each other more than before. You will also find Nippon was still feudal and barbaric in war as opposed to our "civilised" battles (that is toungue in cheek to a point).

Sorry Ive drifted from the subject....nature will still weed out the ones who arent up to the game mate..simple as that. There will still be drongo's fixing a light switch with the power running...trying to beat the train to the railway crossing etc. Tha wont change..the Darwin Awards will still be a valid achievment for some of our species..dont worry.

There will still be the Hitlers...Amin's etc etc BUT if you knew you could live for even a few hundred years...I reckon you would think twice about going to war? would you not?

Lets talk over a beer one day.... I intend to get to the island one day.

Cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes