View Single Post
# 17 02-08-2010 , 12:10 PM
Subscriber
I see where you're coming from, but let's understand.

As people get older.. they find better things to do than to have sex and reproduce. Young people aren't experienced in it, very curious and enjoy it like a new found drug addiction one may acquire.

Yeah, your friends Grandfather in my best assumption, dislikes the Japanese due to the Pearl Harbor attack. that's where you said earlier about Environment which deals in the psychological aspect of things, a whole nother subject, which could also lead to Nature VS. Nurture theory as well as propaganda.. but moving on that's your friends dad and he's American. He has every right not to buy Japanese, he'd rather keep the money in his country not in another.

As for police, they don't bother me, but they do raise my hairs when they are behind me. I don't know why. guilty conscience I suppose. But in reality I have done nothing wrong so I should know they are not going to bother me. Of course I don't do stupid stuff to make me look suspicious like.. throwing my arms out the windows before I'm even stopped...

People are more good nature'd than you giving credit for. For instance, when bad things happens. Natural catastrophes.. car accidents.. Floods.. etc.. People forget everyday life and help one another, even risking their own life, because instinctively we know, life is important and we are important to each other.

I am thankful police tell you not to drink and drive and am thankful they pull people over who are suspected of drinking and driving. It's very dangerous. To the drunkard and everyone else he comes across. I hope you don't have the news one day of hearing a loved one dieing from being hit by a drunk driver.

It's not the police, it's the law put in motion by a ruling of people. It's there for a reason. Human beings created rules and natural humane laws ever since... I don't know.. most likely before the ten commandments. The first one I would like to say, though I have no idea, would be "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Nuff said. It captures everything in one complete sentence. Laws are for the better of humanity.. not to ruin our fun in life. As age and wisdom progress those things don't sound so bad and become apparently a good thing that the majority agrees upon.

For example. Look at our countries road system. Look at a third world countries road system with no rules. It's chaos.

Handwriting is a art form. It's up there with being able to beautifully draw. It's sad to say but it's dieing out with technology and all, so to hear that is wonderful to me. Because I know my handwriting is, well, I can get the message across but that's about it.

Just imagine the person MOST dear to you. Dieing from cancer. Sick, throwing up all the time, no hair. Eating pill after pill. Throwing up. Shriveling to nothing from not eating. And they die, because that man who had the answer that was working his entire life to find a cure died before he could figure out his calling in life.

I am saying this. This planet is already overpopulated and most people are living to their 80's. Not even close to immortality. So we're screwed on that nonethless user added image

The older you get the faster life goes by. I remember when I was a child, Thanksgiving would come by and I would become excited because all the christmas decor would come about and I knew christmas was near.. and it took Forever to come. Now.. since I am older, more mature, more knowledgeable, less naive. It doesn't even phase me one bit.

while the saying 'wisdom comes with age' is true, it only comes when the person lets it. is what you previously said. You are correct. Accordingly, there are three types of people.

Those who learn from their mistakes.
Those who learn from other's mistakes.
Those who don't learn at all.

At least 2/3 of the population learn and gain from experience which can determine what happens to the other 1/3 by majority.

I'd still have more time to sit back with my granddad and dad even maybe drink a beer and fish while he tells me/us stories of when he was younger. Whom has never said a negative toward Japanese or about them and who was in WW2. Granted user added image Only American cars tho user added image

I don't think lengthening the life span of humans is a bad idea at all. How to do it is the question.