View Single Post
# 27 05-08-2010 , 10:39 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by bullet1968
Sorry to disagree one one of your points....IF you could be immortal using my download memories method...sickness is not an issu. You have a brand new body to start with mate.

aaah yeah, forgot about that! mind drifts every so often

heh, when you said 'ATM' i read that you saying one of those ATM machines that give you cash is banning music.

for the better part of it, i dont think a country's leader really counts as a decent authority.
neither do most people with authoritive power for that matter.
but there are a lot of cases (i think) of a hacker or grafitti-er just causing a lot of trouble and then someone comes along and uses the power or that hacker or grafitti-er for help them.
or even directors in a movie, someone who directs the power of all the people who have it to make the movie.

you might be right with the whole distribution of those stats, but it still doesn't justify being able to say 2/3 learn and 1/3 doesn't.
also, those three statements really outline 4 types. there are people who learn from their mistakes as well as others.

still... 'dominant logic' (the thought process of 'it's always worked this way so i'll always do it this way, eg Kodak) blocks out a lot of lessons a lot people could/can learn
it takes a fresh mind (some one with an 'empty cup') to spot new things.
eg,
personA: we've always had our mouse with one button, it works, and we'll stick with it
personB: actually if you have more than one button you can work a lot faster and more efficiently
personA: bull****
<personB finishes the job in 30% of the time personA does>

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D