View Single Post
# 19 18-08-2010 , 08:24 AM
Lifetime Member
Ok I CANT DO organics...Im beat. I have scrubbed the original look as I didnt like it. My inspiration came from Mayaniacs first pic on his possible entry (no steve not taking your idea...nice pic though!). I thought my Minotaur of Mayhem looked to corny. I grabbed a photo of some Yak type beast and realised that it was totally different to what I had in my head. I am doing this freehand (is that the correect term), no tracing, so only throw fruit or veges (no rocks) at least they are edible. After falling in love with your pic steve I decided mine lacked RAW POWER, you know that BEAST look. I am using the YAK pic I have to look at whilst I model. I have also downloaded 40 squillion pics of body builders (some are repulsive I might add) and will use those as a guide for the body. ANY crits or help WELCOME at any stage into this. As stated, Im as good at organics as giving birth...NOT. I am trying however (though I am my worst critic...I assure you).

Cheers bullet

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes