View Single Post
# 7 01-02-2003 , 12:17 PM
My course cost £5000 (but I got funding from the governement to help me out with it) If you are in the EU it would be the same for you. If you are outside the EU it would cost £8000 (I think that's right). These are prices for the postgraduate courses which only last one year but they are very intensive and comprehensive. I think it's worth it cause we have amazing links with industry for example later this year one of teh head honchos from ILM is coming to mentor our classes for 1 MONTH!! That's standing over our shoulders and giving us advice! it's stuff like that that really make this place stand out.

The BA Undergraduate course costs about £1100 a year for EU students and I'm not sure about non EU. You may want to get a prospectus sent to you that should detail all the costs and application stuff etc. I know you can pay by installments so you dont have to pay all the money up front.

When I applied the uni were really good at answering my questions and concerns. So email them / call them and tehy will help you out with any info you need.

Oh and at the end of it you get a degree in a subject you love! This time next year I will have a Masters Degree (Msc) in computer animation! how cool is that?!?!! :banana:

Hope this helps

ALan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB