View Single Post
# 67 21-04-2011 , 09:44 AM
Lifetime Member
WOW ND...must have been a jealous rival?? what a tosser.

gster I agree that you HAVE to watch what you say....but venting a little steam after said testicles are ruptured is ok....but yes you are right about possible viewers.

tweety, mate, its like that in any industry...even here where there is more work than you can poke a stick at.....it still happens. Also the sheila that gave the news etc etc unprofeesional in the way it was played out but she might not have been the one with the axe...if you get my drift.

I, like ND was called a failure by others and this has happened all my life. I went from the top 5% in my state academically down to the middle because of things like that and of course my wayward teenage life and 'friends' (I say friends lightly). I am uneducated yet I command extremely good rates as a Surveyor and am currently in demand because of my skills. I earned and gained that respect through perseverance and sheer hard work mate. It took time for me to get a door to open but once it was, I was head down bum up even when I had the detractors calling me a failure...but I didnt stop..f**k em.

DONT roll over mate...as Mastone suggested, grab the clan, a bottle or 3 of your fave, head out for a picnic somewhere green and nature like. Sit down and enjoy the serenity of it all, you are just beginning mate and you will have plenty more of this to get through.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes