View Single Post
# 11 03-05-2011 , 01:31 PM
it appears to are determined to make a Tetris game in Maya and you are thinking it should be easy. What you may or may not realize is that your question is not something that anyone does normally with Maya software. I think you might be assuming that if people make parts of games in maya, AND movies/tv shows/medical videos AND commercials with maya, then why not games in Maya? I can see how you might think this would be a good idea without doing more research into the subject. This is why some good people hereare asking you so many questions about what platform you want to use.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what you are basically asking is there a MEL script out there that will rotate the bricks and make them fall into a 2D or 3D box or something?

Does this mean that in order to share this Maya-Tetris game with others they have to own Maya???? Doesn't that seem kind of weird to ask without more of an explanation?

Putting on my amateur psychic/psychologist hat (LOL!) I think that you saw a friend do the gun-shooting-the boxes-thing and you want to show them up by making something better!?!? I hope I have not offended and appologies if i have.user added image

Last edited by me2011; 03-05-2011 at 01:36 PM.