View Single Post
# 1 16-09-2011 , 05:19 PM

Simplymaya for Tapatalk

Hi guys,

got a suggestion for you. There is an application for all mobile devices like Iphone, all android based devices or blackberry called tapatalk forum app. Its very popular. With this app you can browse forums like this one on your mobile device in a very easy way. Only text based, no images at all so if you want to check some new posts and you are sitting in a train you can check them with that app without long loading times.
The only thing you admins have to do, is to activate the forum for tapatalk. You can do it at their site https://www.tapatalk.com/ registration for free so no costs.

Why I want you to activate this forum for tapatalk?
I dont want to do do commercial for them or something ... I dont know the owners so dont think that I do commercial or something. I love this forum ... I'm lifetime member ...and I love to read old articles or tutorials and I want all people who own the app to find this forum when they type "maya" or "3d modeling" because I think this forum needs more active members... and another reason is.... I'm sitting 5 days a week 2 hours in the train and if I want to check the forum with my mobile phone it takes a long time to load the whole site on the mobile browser. With tapatalk it loads only the threads and posts so the loading doesnt take so much time.

Example:
user added image

Please think about it.

Greetz

EagleKing user added image

Last edited by EagleKing; 16-09-2011 at 05:23 PM.