View Single Post
# 79 13-11-2011 , 04:15 PM
Noober than noob

You're going to run into 'haters' now and then, hopefully someday I get to see your show. user added image

Well, this forum surely doesn't have as many trolls (if any?) as other places and I haven't met anyone here who I gave a reason to be mad at me yet (I don't try to offend people, but my stupidity sometimes annoys them so if I get on their nerves, of course some people might get mad and I am sorry if I do that).
I'm working on one of the main characters from the show, but I'll have to learn how to be more speedy in designing character clothes and making better human models (I find it easier to model animals and machines than to model humans).
Another fear I have is about the moment when I'll have to put the characters in scenes that involve stuff such as grassy plains / cities (which I intend to build from scratch, pretty much everything from scratch). If rendering just 1 character takes me up to 50 seconds due to hair, I'll faint when I'll see how much time it will take to export animation.
I'm on a Windows PC with 4 GB ram, 3 Ghz dual core CPU and 1 Gb graphics card (which I've heard that it's almost useless in animation/rendering).