View Single Post
# 10 18-11-2011 , 08:09 AM
Subscriber
Genny,

I wouldn't say the models are "shitty", those issues will occur less and less once you get settled in, so yeah you're going to get bitten in the arse a few times until you start keeping an eye out for certain things.

Oh yeah, Lecra check your pms.

Yeah, what should I say: I see that I have a long, long way in front of me user added image I was aware about that but now I think now it is much more clear.

I want to thank you so much for your video tutorial you made for my model explaining me all the mistakes I made as well as explaining how to UV map this kind of models! This is much appreciated Genny and believe me, with this I learned really a lot. I can't believe that there is no one usable tutorial (written or digitized) about texturing this kind of models.

In a few words Genny: your video tutorial was really the "hammer". Thank you, thank you thousand times for your effort.
In the next couple of weeks (or months user added image ) I will be busy in applying this kind of techniques and 'move & sew' all the stuff. I see that I have to win UV editor as my best frienduser added image.

Many many thanks again Genny.

Lecra