View Single Post
# 15 26-12-2011 , 03:28 PM
Agreed but the thing is that before I added the doors, they used the turbo lifts all the time. After adding the doors, they no longer use them.

When I was troubleshooting the issue, here's what I did. I created a new map. Created a floor. Created a divider wall to separate the map into two sections.

Section 1:
Created closet sized room (3 walls), and added a interactor for a sliding door. I put a path node in front of the sliding door but not too close. Inside the room, I put teleport 1. I added another path node nearby and put a Player start.

Section 2:
Created a player start and teleport 2.

---Results----
With me in section 2 and bot in section 1, Bot would run up and open the door but it would never enter the portal. It would only travel between the path nodes as well as open the door. If I removed the sliding door, bot would enter the teleport EVERY time. But with the door in place, bot would open the door and then turn around. It wouldn't enter the portal. However, if I put a goody behind the portal, it would try and get the goody every time and end up going through the portal.

Even though the bot had to go through the teleport to get to me, it wouldn't. At least it wouldn't if there was a door.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!