View Single Post
# 13 23-02-2003 , 05:44 PM
Basura3d

Hello. I wanted to let you know that I have been working with different cad programs for almost 4 years now. When I model stuff to scale, I usually use a different program, mostly Microstation. It really depends on what I am modeling. But I did create this model. Seing as how I made it almost 2 yrs ago, it really isn't that good of a model. I am having tons of problems trying to get it ready for render. Takes alomst 3 min a frame to render it! Its not even that complicated of a model to render. If you take a look at my F18 Blue angel thread, I think that is a much better model than this one, it takes less than 30 sec to render a frame with Raytracing a GI_Joe. Plus this was my quickest model to make so far, did the whole thing this weekend, Except I have only gotter about 4.5 hrs of sleep since fri night user added image user added image It is mainly modeled in Maya, and It is mainly Nurbs, except for the inside of the cocpit.

THanks,
Brian

BTW, I to started to Model a Harrier last year. I didn't get very far, but I do have the inside of the Cocpit and a couple of other things modeled. IF you would like to use them for reference or anyhting for your Project just PM me, and I can get a scene file ready for you.

Please check
My (old) website!