Thread: Movie Robots
View Single Post
# 1 30-03-2016 , 06:39 PM
Subscriber

Movie Robots

Hi guys - Been an age since I posted here - not because I don't love you guys but having to do a lot of stuff in C4D and non of which is allowed to be posted. Got myself a full 3D job now and about to move this weekend to be closer to it.

Anyways my latest work has been heavy based on hard surface which has lead me to a great tut by a french artiest called Romain Chauliac. He is a lovely guy and we have spent hours chatting about software, 3d and film. The tut covers many different bits of software but I am doing the whole project in Maya and VRay. Its the HulkBuster from Avengers 2. Now his tut only covered the upper body and with no voice over (as originally it was in french) so I went much beyond that and built the whole thing. At the final stages of this project but I going to do a lot more.

Taking ever thing I have learned I am going back to my power loader (from Aliens) and Kain (From Robocop 2) and re-texture/shade them and render them out with VRay. Then after that I have another movie robot I like to do. Have no time frame yet on all this as moveing and settling to a whole new area.

But here is some of the HulkBuster work

user added image

Stated the texture work..

user added image

I will keep you guys posted..

Attached Thumbnails