Thread: Youth Room
View Single Post
# 1 30-09-2016 , 08:53 AM

Youth Room

Hello everyone! I haven't done any modeling in years but thought I'd see if I can pick it back up and have some fun. A local church is doing some remodeling so I told them I could create a 3D model to help them visualize. I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew.

Here's a picture of the room I'm supposed to create a model for (see attached image). They have an interior designer who's going to come up with some designs but I'm going to try and come up with my own design as well. I have about a week to complete the project.

My first goal is simply to model their youth room but not really the furniture (not confident of my skills right now). I already have most of the dimensions that I need. I do plan on modeling some furniture though if I can, we'll see. My second goal is to come up with my own design, hopefully something better that what's pictured in the image.

I have Maya 2009 so I hope it's not too outdated for this site. Anyway, I appreciate all suggestions, critiques, etc..good AND BAD. My reason for posting this project is for extra motivation to complete the project and for any feedback that might help me do better and get better.

Attached Thumbnails

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!