View Single Post
# 6 05-11-2016 , 02:36 AM

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE RESPONSES!

Yes it has become a haunt of mine user added image

Your assets look pretty cool and I wish I had noticed replies to this thread sooner. I attempted my own and it's a bit.... meh... (see link to my course blog post of it here: https://juliascgartsstudentucarochest...ottle-and.html )

I basically need my project to be made out of toon lines, its the theme I'm working with - as you can see via the Old-Spice bottle. I've made that trifle using the picture reference I had prepared for it, the style has to match the image. I've been making this project in the aim to recollect a childhood memory. Hence the toon lines (Sketchy and slightly out of place aspects, feel free to look around the blog for more on it.)

I completley did a face palm when I saw that you used Cylinder shapes, that would have made putting the insides of the trifle in the bowl a lot easier. But I think the one I made has a sort of child-like charm to it. The trifle is a representation of how my Nan used to make it, I completely by-passed the cake at the bottom by accident. I'm just waiting for feedback from my tutor on it. Deadline for the first stage is on THURSDAY! So I'm a little pressed. Thanks for the advice though - even though I have no clue how to use the stuff you suggested - I may be in 3rd year of the course but I'm still a 3 year old fumbling for sense on this blasted software. *throws a hot poker at Maya* ¬.¬ user added image.

EDIT: What would you're suggestions be to make as slice of apple pie on a plate? XD I mean sure I can use cylinders for that, but I thought triangles were a no-no in maya. At least that's what our Maya tutor said back in year 1 user added image

Last edited by YukiOkami; 05-11-2016 at 02:42 AM.