View Single Post
# 9 04-03-2003 , 07:06 AM
Subscriber
Good advice ragecgi user added image. Yea, i have been working with graphic design for around half as long as you.. and i can say the same, i am definately not a expert.. some people out there can truly do amazing things user added image. As for the KISS theory... I agree when it comes to colors and navigation, but for the graphics themselfs.. i think a graphical layout is much better if done right, then a website with no images, or little. Also, if your going to do flash, you HAVE to do it right.. like ragecgi.com <ragecgi's site.. duh, is perfect for what you need with flash.... but i have seen flash sites that the creator thinks is "cool".. but its just soo badly done, with images that you can plainly see have been cut out of others and rotates and the graphics made within flash... blah, it brings tears to my eyes. Anyways, yea.. flash (for myself).. is super hard to learn to the point when you can do it RIGHT.. and thats why i do not use it user added image. Alright, cya.

BTW, kurt... when did you get the new avatar.. and any point behind it? You make it?... Just wondering.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com