View Single Post
# 8 22-03-2003 , 12:52 AM
Subscriber
ok well what are you using, polys, subD's ? and I could be more of how to help if I could get a screen shot of your mesh, if subD's.

first things that strikes me is the cheak bones under the eyes. from this shot they look real flat. Its eather that or the aireas around the cheaks are to full, drownding out the detail there. Well with the cheaks like that it makes it look rather alien. Thats the thing that seems to be the worst contributer to this not looking how you want. pull them out some how..

also to eather side of the eyes is a bit to shalow.

a nother idea I have is your trying to do that statue. it dosn't seem like you have good ref pic's to work off of. My idea is that you use some reff from a difrent face. and get a good basic face shap and thin it would be eazyer to tweek to get her to looking like the statue. I will be on latter and I will post some progress post on my model for the challinge. so I will post some steps and pointers there.

Like the face I only have a fruntal shot of the face that I want for my robot, but I am using a side view of a difrent face to get me close to normal thin I can change it some to get it looking more like I think the girl looks.

Have to run to pay some bills though.