Thread: *WAR*
View Single Post
# 86 25-03-2003 , 12:46 AM
C'mon d24e...you know even if we would have waited for the 100-120 (even looking at the number makes me think it could have just turned into another inspection where the Iraqis (fully armed)drove the inspectors around to their Uncle's farm and said, "see, no missles here"...anyway..i digress)...even if we would have waited and Suddam shuffled things around just long enough for the inspectors to leave what would have that proven? That we should wait and keep inspecting? ...sure, I guess so, but we just went through 10 years of that...How long does it take? Why was he not being forthright during that ten some odd years?...why did he close out the inspectors at some point during that time?
...and lets face it...if the would have found something what would have happened through the UN and all the people with monetary interests in Iraq?...maybe more sanctions and inspectors? Its starting to sound like he is just barely doing what he has to...biding time for something.

Anyways, Goodnight...it was nice arguing with youuser added image
...and by your arguments you seem like a well-educated person and I always appreciate people that can hold a good argument (those are the kind of people that prevent wars from happening!):p
Night
-drj

just trying to pick a few things up