View Single Post
# 56 19-04-2003 , 01:46 AM

Originally posted by I-Iybrid
Now, Im not the one to pick a fight with anyone, trust me Im not, but I did not know ADL was a mod here at the Battle Arena.

Take a bit more holistic approach mate, I believe M was very clear when he said he wanted this one to be the last one with the schedule extending thing. I reinforced that.
Mods are supposed to encourage each other, and help if possible. M´s making an excellent work with the battles and the Tournament -coming from someone who had the same troubles some months ago- and as such I wanted to help out a bit. I strongly believe I did not infringe any laws, nor make any inappropiate remark. I just reinforced M´s point.

As per the teenagers things, I actually believe its bullshit (pardon the french boys). That´s the way it goes.
I had an interesting talk with my dad in the beach the other day, he asked me if I felt I had the same responsability for things as I had them 3 years ago. I told him I did not. I felt I had a lot more, and surely enough I feel that in 3 years I´ll have more of those.

Please do not try to tell me that "we´re teenagers and as such we have things that we cannot control" since believe me, that will happen for the rest of your life mates, it´s only how you handle those ... that matters.

In any case, since I know this might become a flame fest, I would personally like it, if we could continue with the battle -which is turning great if you ask me- and drop the topic. Just think a bit about it.

Regards people, user added image

adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.