View Single Post
# 1 25-04-2003 , 02:17 AM

this post is just taking up space

i dont know if anyone here knows or cares, but in the movie signs, there is one sceen that has a "airplane" in the backround, only barly, the directer (same directer as 6th sence, and unbrakeable) wanted to get rid of it and almost payed someone 20,000 to get rid of it. now it may be just me, but i think that using photo shop i could do the same in about 2 hours time for probably close too 20, the point of this? HOLYWOOD PAYS WAY TO MUCH! Just look aroudn this website and you will find things that would cost holywood at least 1 Mil, i'd say more. it's ****ing rediculas, the talent that flows from this small/big web site. so in reality this is a mesage to every person who has contributed to this web site. you are all extreemly talented, and i dont know why holywood hasnt already found you all, unless they have, and in that case, congradulations. it's rediculas what a few people can do on there home computer. i'm telling you, you should all just get together and make a movie. you would end up making probably the best movie out there with such a small buget. because i dont think any of you wants to pay the other person a milion to do something that you could do. rather you all get together, make a movie, and make milion x 10 + 100 x 30 to get a masive amount of money. or just keep making models and let me look at them and enjoy them eather way works user added image good night to you all.
P.S. I cant spell.