View Single Post
# 57 27-04-2003 , 06:24 AM

Originally posted by Vectorman
Okay, i will start posting images in TGA. Do you have photoshop or can you read PSD? If not thats fine too. I will do some more work tomorrow. What exactly do you wanna see on the HUD screens? So far i'm aware of the following:

Health, shields, energy, score, Weapon info (large area), and to somehow make that all robotic. Let me know in the next 12 hours if i forgot anything. Otherwise i will start on that tomorrow b4(and probably work more after 9pm) 2pm EST Time (GMT-5).

Ok sounds good

I have photoshop

Thats all good

I'm not 100% sure if I'll use energy at the moment, I was going to use it as a "rate of fire" indicator (the more energy you have, the higher your rate of fire), sort of thing. But I'm thinking of leaving it out, but as I said, not sure yet

For the weapons, I just want an area where it displays a picture of the weapon (can be a picture of the projectile) and the projectile name, and some boxes with the weapon numbers indicating what weapon the user has selected... I wont be too specific, more freedom for you user added image

EDIT: I'd like to go for the sort of "technical" look, umm, green is good :p

EDIT: MASSIVE PIC :p

Cheers
user added image

Last edited by PappaSmurf; 28-04-2003 at 01:40 AM.