View Single Post
# 7 19-05-2003 , 04:50 PM
OK. I should have said more in my last post. Here goes my belief of the Matrix Reloaded so far.

Zion, Neo, and the rest of the crew are not in the Real world. They are still in the Matrix. I think this is clever subterfuge by the Machines to fool the Humans to believe they can hide 250,000 people in the center of the earth. Think about it for a second. What if those 250,000 people rejected the first Matrix(ie the actual numbers of the 1%). But instead of flushing them down the drain like they did Neo, they actually simulate it. Making the humans believe they are free. Now this makes things interesting.

One thing the architect made clear is that the meeting between Neo and him has happened five times before. Now this will get a little hard to follow, so bare with me. Knowing that there are anomalies, the Matrix reloads itself whenever it becomes unstable. But, each time it learns how to counter-react to the anomaly. Case and point. The Oracle. She was a means of control set up by the Matrix. She led everyone into doing exactly like she wanted. How else did she know Neo was going to knock over the vase? She was part of the Matrix. Simple really. Now, on to the more important features of the Matrix. The fact that there are older, software related anomalies states that there is something amiss in the Matrix. How can it have rogue software running inside it's system? Most computers I know do not act appropriately when software becomes unstable. Crash city. So why would the Matrix allow them to live? Because it's part of the design of the Matrix. How else would the keymaker know Neo when he walked in? Much less say he was waiting for him.

Moving on. I believe Neo is actually a clone of his former selves. The reason I think this is because that is the only way I know that the Matrix could control him. Clone him, reprogram his DNA, make him more susceptable to the Matrix Code. Now I'm probably way off in left field with this theory, but I think it's plausible. This would explain Neo's mastering of the Matrix as he has. All designed by the Matrix so that he could "THINK" he can actually break out/control the Matrix. Pretty clever if you ask me. Now the architect confirms this when they are in the room talking about the previous Neo's. This brings up an interesting perspective though, because it looks like the Matrix is at a loss as to how to proceed. This Neo is different from the rest. Maybe the others were different too, but that doesn't matter. Neo appears to have changed something that the Matrix didn't expect. What that is I don't know, but I think Neo wasn't supposed to survive the explosion of the building. For some reason I have a feeling that he should have been killed there.

Now, on to my predictions of what will be in Revolutions. Neo, seemingly able to control the "REAL" world machines by mere hand gestures has created an enteresting dilemma. How is he going to fight off 250,000 of those octopus looking machines? Good question huh? I want to take you back to a seemingly innocent scene where Neo is given a spoon from one of the orphans. It seemed like it was just a senimental good luck charm, but in actuality it wasn't. It was a message to Neo that this is still the Matrix. None of this, as they saw, was real. Bet you folks didn't see that one did ya'? Anyway, I feel the next movie is going to be about how the heck can Neo truly free everyone from a Matrix that could be infinite in depth? I dunno how, but it sure will be neat on how it goes about happening.

Just my thoughts. I could be wrong about all of this. Hopefully I am, since if I'm not then I already know the plot of the next movie. Oh well. I'll have to wait and see.

My Website