View Single Post
# 15 30-05-2003 , 11:33 AM

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
Also the scene is too dark. If there is such a huge volume of lught coming through that window then surely light would be bouncing around all over the place inside the room. So the celiing etc would all be brighter and there wouldnt be any really really black areas.

It depends. If he want it to look like someone took a photo, with all that light coming straight into to the camera lins, the shutter (I think its called in english?) have to a very short shutter time, or else the whole photo would be ruined. Short shutter time will make everything look dark. Try to take a photo outside, midsummer, with the sun behind the person you want too have a photo off, everything will be very dark even thou its really very bright when you see it.

Its hard to take a photo with just light from behind the thing you want to take a photo off and not get everything dark.

I think its looks real and kinda like a "bad" photo, and if the whole scene was brighter it would ruin the effect.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you guys understand what im trying to say anyway.