View Single Post
# 57 06-06-2003 , 10:05 PM
Hmm.... Lets say I started with a regular wheel and tire.... And what I have been posting of the wheel, is what it looks like modified, with all of the bolts, spikes, ect... Now it doesn't even look like a regular wheel/tire anymore. That is what I was going to do with the body. It will probably not look anything like it does now... It will be very stylized, and will not resemble a machine that you see drive around everyday. user added image Idecided to give it a top, with a very short wheel base and it will have only two doors... I won't be able to post another image untill after the weekend, so hopefully by then i will have the generic body done, and I will have allready started modifying it... I was kind hoping to make something that would have come out of the movie "Water World" or "Mad Max" Like if there was Nuclear holocaust or whatever in 50-100 yrs, and everything froze over, and then someone had to modify a regular vehicle or something.... How does this sound? Would that be ok for the competition, I mean it would be a vehicle made to go over a specific Terrain (ice), and It will be out of the future... Let me know what you guys think. I have only been working on it for a little while. Thanks!! Brian

Hmmm... Remember when I started to Model Fred? user added image in the end I think he fit the guidelines of the competition pretty well. user added image

BTW Just found out that one of my sticks of memory is bad in my machine.. Grr... I tell ya, its one thing after another. Thanks for all of your comments!

Please check
My (old) website!