View Single Post
# 14 02-07-2003 , 10:33 PM
Subscriber
18 years old and I've not had one girlfriend yet. I like them, yes, and I deffinently have my eyes on them all the time, but I know that if I were to ever get a girlfriend, my computer life would be shot. The way I see it, girlfriends require a lot of time. You have to be with them, they want you to go places with them, some girls want you to buy stuff for them, their opinion will not always be the same as yours which might cause conflict depending on the situation or subject it's about, etc.....

I am not willing to devote any time or energy to a relationship, so I'll probably die childless, without ever being married, and still be the virgin I am. I'm like a robot I suppose. All that matters is work and the best way to complete my work is to work on that work as much as I can. I know what my purpose in life is, I am devoted to that purpose, my detication cannot be broken, and I will let nothing get in the way of me completing that purpose.

Throughout my life, I have witnessed many, many relationships that have gone bad. My own mother has been married three times already and my first father died 6 months before I was born. I know countless situations where the mother and father have a child, then get a devorce. Then there are the court cases to see who gets custody of the child(ren). It goes on and on and on and I do not want to have anything to do with relationships.

And since I know someone will say it in responce to this post, I'll go ahead and say it for them - "True love can be found. There are relationships out there that work, so never give up. You'll find the right one for you. It's just a matter of time."

Anyway, that's my take on it all. Sorry for being so unsympathetic, but that's me.

www.Darkware3D.com