View Single Post
# 10 25-07-2003 , 05:40 AM
Subscriber
offcourse the army fights ~_~
but Army needs technoligy which i think is pretty obvious..
israel is nada of social number comapred to are hostile arab neighbours.. our society counts for 6M which 1M are Muslims (not hostile ones.. well some are manily not.. ).

5Milion people ,which means how many in the army? about 500,000 (just shot a number).. we can't afford to have alot of loss.. We define our army quality, Not quantity..
We cannot rely on having our soldiers fight there soldiers w/out a lead.. how much of army do they have toghter? each one of these countries has milions over milions.. Thus we must make are army not only quality peopole wise ,technoligy wise as well..
Like Israel invented the "Merkava" tank and alot of missiles ,improovments to Amercian planes and alot of special gear for soldiers... we must have the best technoligy..
the army MUST have people with knowledge of phsyices (including everything from quantom phsysics, Nuclear ,Micro .. etc) to Programming ,Alghoritms,engeenring ,Machinery, every thing which is needed for Elite techonligy..

the are like many armies is built out of 90% non-fighting ,only 10% fight.. which is bad ,33% of 18 year old escape they army ,by faking illness etc ,which takes off your army profile.. if its too low they don't enlist you..

We have one of the best air force in the world ( not the best planes.. at all tho) our air force trainning is one of the best.. i know alot of american piltos are sent here to train..
again we cannot rely on quantity ,the amount of pilots per year is nearly 0 ,as the training is SO hard ,and its SO hard to get in the first place ,you need to be very very smart ,phsyicaly fit and mentally as well.. so we need to best of the best ..

user added image Hope that explains..
if you worry we have plenty of fighters..
including parties like Tanks ,Bombers ,Airforce , Navy, bomb removal on the army field ( they come be4 the actual army i think.. not sure tho) ,eltie squads and plenty more..