View Single Post
# 13 25-07-2003 , 01:32 PM
Subscriber
>>I mean, its a completely different thing than being a soldier on the UK where that possibility hardly could come true (unless you actively search it)

Perhaps you would like to hear about my service in NI, Bosnia, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Kenya etc Dragonfx. Before you make statements about how safe it is to be in the British Army (like Israelis and Americans fight) please do some research as that sort of statement is pretty derogatory to those of us who have served.

The Gulf Wars might have passed you by, they did not for the British soldiers who died in them.

British servicemen and women are currently serving in several conflict zones including Afghanistan and Iraq. You might want to make yourself aware of the facts before you post stuff which people might take as insulting. I don't care if you find the army disgusting, I do care if you post stuff which is untrue to justify your views. If you are missing wars like we have just had in Iraq perhaps it you are basing your views on video games.

Last edited by Witchy; 25-07-2003 at 01:34 PM.