View Single Post
# 20 26-08-2003 , 03:41 AM
You guys are just too good to me. LOL! I've added another area light to the other side of my room and rendered it but I haven't saved it yet. I'll get that out ot you guys this week. I have noticed something, PM, that you brought up earlier that concerns me. I'm getting shadows from my area lights and I not sure how to cancel out the shadows for area lights. I've unselected depth map shadows on the area lights I have and that's the only place I've seen where you can select/deselect shadows. Plus, another problem I have is I have a couple of lamps on end tables and the light coming from the bottom and it's putting a nice BRIGHT spot on the end table. Any idea what might be causing this? Otherwise, I'm very proud of these latest breakthroughs. I've been rendering around the room and seeing how these area lights are interacting with the rest of the room and it still looks good, in my opinion. Thanks again, everybody, for your help. As soon as I get a scanner, I'll be able to scan in all of the pix I need so I can get my posters fixed up and so I can start learning how i model my characters and so I can start learning how to rig those characters. Oh boy oh boy! I'm so excited! :bgreen:

Russell

P.S. Please excuse typos... it's late and I'm tired! LOL! Been a long month! user added image

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com