View Single Post
# 1 14-10-2003 , 03:33 PM

Have YOU dreamt like this before?...Help me

I just had a dream that for some weird reason....Seemed very real. I will explain:

I was working on Maya last night and I passed out and woke up on my bed. I didnt even know I fell asleep till I just remember myself waking up awhile ago. I know I dreamt and I remember every single part of my dream as if it really happend (ive always been able to remember dreams since a kid).

The main part in my dream that got me is the part where I, for some reason, had a flag climbing incident where I just went in front of a flag pole (like a country flag pole, the tall ones) and climbed it against someone (i knew him in the dream) but i dont remember who it is in real life. I climbed up and reached the top and looked at him and I went down and I remember my hands hurting and it got blisters and you know when you get those bubbly watery circle things on your hand cuz you were climbing or holding on to somethng really tight. I got that and in my dream it hurt.

Anyway I woke up, went to the kitchen to grab something to drink as usual but before that i decided to wash my hand, as usual. As I wash my hand with warm water, something felt a bit too burning. I saw marks on my palm of those blisters and circly things I was talking about. The more I look at it and remember my dream the more it disappeared but mind you, it was as clear as it was the first time I saw it. The water was normal. I had nothing in my room that would cause that (no flag pole in my room).

But what the f*ck just happend??! This is another weird dream types added to my list of weird dreams. I hope im not alone..

Ive also done alot of astral projections. And sleep walking: passing out somewhere, I wake up and everyone says im talking or sometimes in mad and im yelling and then I go downstairs to sleep again....YET when i wake up the last thing I remember was the part before passing out the first time...None of my talking or shit talking to the people who said i was mad at them last night...

I hope im not alone. user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>