View Single Post
# 1 17-10-2003 , 04:52 PM

FINALLY, A NEW JOB!!!

Guys it happened in a matter of hours, I had a new job without even going down for an inperson interview! I also didn't apply, they came to me. I am now going to be working at Digital Image Studios in Detroit! Its right up my alley!They are very big in the automotive industry and design, they do alot of vehicle "stuff" I will be modeling and (mainly) riging and animationg vehicles for nation wide comercials and magazine prints! I also get to work with concept vehicle design and stuff. There were only two things that sold them... My Jeep animation, and the research I put into the muddy ranger, They haven't even seen my demo before they offered me the position. . Very exciting stuff, because I will be doing exactly what I do for fun in my spare time. I actually have to be moved in by Nov. the 5th. I am flying up there next weekend to look for apartments all that kinda stuff. Thanks alot! I will have to let you guys know how it works out. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, mainly due to lack of motivation and very busy, but this new news is pretty motivational, so I should start working on stuff again shortly!

Brian

Please check
My (old) website!