View Single Post
# 35 21-10-2003 , 02:27 AM
as for deja vu..i got that when i was younger, but not anymore..

But there is one thing that I dont know what to call because I know it was more than a dejavu. When I was very young during 1st grade, I remember dreaming and there was one scene in that dream that I remember the most. It was a scene of a concrete wall, there were grasses down growing around it, tall grasses. As if the place was once a house area before but long abandoned. But in the scene was just that wall, grasses, and on the left a nice tree that stood just a few feet higher than the wall.

Everything in the whole scene is black & white except the leaves of the tree and the grasses were in the middle of being green and black and white.

The next day, my parents decide for all of us to go to the beach along with my dads students so we all go. I was in a jeep just looking outside when it hit me:

I saw the exact same scene and I know for a fact that I wasnt dreaming and remembering it now, i know that it happend because that was the first time I ever experienced something like that and my heart was pounding. I was soo scared that I think thats why I still remember it. The feeling it gave me was a scary feeling, like in the movie, The RING, when it showed the dead girl in the closet, it gave you that shocked, heart-pounding moment.

But yeah that was the weirdest thing that ever happend to me, besides all the astral projection that has been occuring with me lately..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>