-take up time.
-take up money.
-want stuff.
-have different opinions.
-are complicated.
-take too long to seduce.
-are seduced too easily sometimes.
-etc. etc. etc.

The same goes for men the other way around too. The way I see it, relationships in general are a big waste of time for me. I have one focus and that is work. I will do everything in my power to complete my work as fast as I can. A relationship would only slow me down. I've also been really turned off by dating as well because it seems like every girl out there has been with 20 other guys before me. I get the "love 'em and leave 'em" impression. I don't want to put time into a relationship only to be dumped a few weeks later. Maya is more stable than a girlfriend. I can rely on Maya more than I can a human. That's just a fact.

Now I know ALL women aren't out to get money and don't always want people to spend stuff on them, but if you plan on having kids, you have to deal with them, feed them clothe them, buy toys for them, etc. And more than likely, your wife or girlfriend is going to want to go out to eat sometime or another. This all takes money of course. I am very strict about how my money is spent. I only buy what is needed to advance my skills in Maya or video games since that is what I'm using to make money and a house and food. When I get my own house, it will probably be two rooms and that's it. Very small.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a big penny pincher. I don't need someone else in my life to be spending my hard earned cash. Why do I want to save it so much? To give it away to either charity or something else to better the world. Churches, programs to help people, etc.

So, those are a few reasons I choose not to be in a relationship. And if I were in a relationship, it would not be to just see "boobies" and have sex all the time like some of you are sugesting. I believe there is a lot more to it than that. As a Christian, I believe some things should be left to do unitl after marriage. Did you know that the Bible says it is actually better to stay single than to marry as well?

www.Darkware3D.com